Occasionally, a writing project can bog down an organization. Because
these projects come along from time to time, you may not have the
in-house resources to produce a thorough, accurate and professional
result. Digital Arts offers years of experience in technical
writing. Our team can help you produce:
Consumers demand easy-to-use instructions. Effective
instructions can increase customer satisfaction, improve the
retention rate of existing customers, and reduce the overall cost of
support. Opportunities include:
- User's manuals
- Instruction sheets
- Assembly directions
- Support information
- Sales media
Employee Training and Documentation
Employee training helps improve morale, retention and productivity.
Effective training requires materials that are readable, complete
and relevant to the role of the employee. Consider how documentation
can help meet the following needs:
- Sales and Customer Service training
- New systems, processes or equipment
- Process and procedure documentation
- Providing employees up-to-the minute updates on changes to your
- Computer system and technical support
- Management and Leadership training and support
Employees seek Human Resources information more frequently than any
other type of job-related information. They want to understand
their benefits and need to know what is expected of them.
Comprehensive, informative HR information encourages high morale and
devoted service to your firm.
Getting started - some questions to ask:
- Employment opportunities
- Employee benefits handbooks
- Company HR policies
- Job descriptions, career paths and salary scales.
- Supplemental employee benefit programs, including programs done
in association with other firms.
- Do you have a specific method regarding your communication to
vendors, employees and customers, or does this happen on an informal
- Would you like to improve customer satisfaction and reduce
support expenses by providing superior customer information?
- How often do you update information for your employees? Who is
in charge of this process?
- Contact us for a free evaluation.